AAHS is now accepting applications for Phase 2 of its Riverside Estates housing initiative which is expected to be ready for occupancy in September 2018.
Phase 2 will be a 10 unit, multi-family building and include a Community Room for the tenants. Two units will be reserved for people on income assistance; two ground floor apartments wil be barrier-free.
Potential applicants are encouraged to contact AAHS’s Community Navigator, Carleton MacNeil for an appointment to discuss their applications. He can be reached by phone or text at 902 318-3732.
The deadline to submit applications for Phase 2 is May 16th.
To be eligible for tenancy:
- you will have lived in Antigonish Town or County for at least three years;
- at least one member of your household is 18 years of age or older;
- no member of your household owes money to an affordable housing provider under any government assisted housing program;
- no member of your household has been convicted of misrepresenting their income for the purpose of rent-geared-to-income assistance.
To print an application form, please use the link below:
- Tenant Application Form (pdf)
You will also be able to pick up and drop off an application form at the Town Hall, Municipal Office, the Antigonish Women’s Resource Centre, or the circulation desk of the People’s Place Library. Applications will be processed as they are received.
For more information, contact us.