AAHS is currently not accepting applications for its next affordable housing development at Riverside Estates. All four units in Phase 1 are occupied.
We will start accepting applications for our next 10 units once we have a better idea of when they will be available in 2018.
Phase 2 will be a multi-family building and include a Community Room for the tenants. Two units will be reserved for people on income assistance; both ground floor apartments wil be barrier-free.
To be eligible for tenancy:
- you will have lived in Antigonish Town or County for at least three years;
- at least one member of your household is 18 years of age or older;
- no member of your household owes money to an affordable housing provider under any government assisted housing program;
- no member of your household has been convicted of misrepresenting their income for the purpose of rent-geared-to-income assistance.
AAHS will inform the public when applications will be accepted for Phase 2 of Riverside Estates. To print an application form, use the link below:
- Tenant Application Form (pdf)
You will also be able to pick up and drop off an application form at the Town Hall, Municipal Office, the Antigonish Women’s Resource Centre, or the circulation desk of the People’s Place Library. Applications will be processed as they are received.
For more information, contact us.